Sunday, August 24

Model Archives: Alexandre Slaviero

Hot actor-model Alexandre Slaviero was born on December 26, 1983 in Curitiba, Paraná, Brazil. During one of his interviews, he said he practiced judo and capoeira until the age of 13. This hunky Brazilian looks taller than his 5'10" frame and he has this beautiful dark brown eyes.

His first TV success was when he played the character of "Kiko" in Brazil's popular teen show, Malhação. "I can identity a little bit with Kiko, because he values friendship just like I do, and he's very peaceful. But I'm not a player like him. I'm a lot calmer" says Alex of his role about Kiko. I heard he currently appears in the telenovela Duas Caras and will soon play a role in the upcoming film Polaróides Urbanas.

(Click Photos for Larger Images)








Alexandre's latest photos.




No comments: